Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Toothbrush Love Letters

Dear Mr. Tooth Brush,
I am madly in love with you. The first time I saw your silky bristles I fell in love with you. Your Crest sign is very shiny; it blinds me. The day you came from the store I knew I would love you. I long for the day I will see you again. Meet me at the sink. I love you Mr. Tooth Brush.
With all my love,
Susie Tooth

Dear Miss Susie Tooth,
I am madly in love with you also. The first time I saw you I fell in love with you. When I came from the store I knew I would love you, even though you were a different brand. I love you. I will meet you at the sink. By the way, will you marry me?
With my love,
Mr. Tooth Brush

Dear Mr. Tooth Brush,
I will marry you!!!!!!!

Your fiancee,
Susie Brush


- Abbie




Dear Rosey,
You remind me of my poem I made. "Roses are red, violets are blue, come on tooth brush, clean my tooth." You are beautiful with clear white bristles and a soft scratchy tongue cleaner. You have such a nice rubbery neck and the button on your chest represents this heart for me. I love you Miss Rose. If you don't love me I won't love you. Wait, I will still love you.
Bye bye from Mr. Applebush


- Josh



Deareast Mr. Toothbrush,
I have been thinking about you. I know that I'm a automatic $200 toothbrush and your a Meijer brand but I feel we were destined for eachother. I love you and I wish I could come over to your tooth brush holder but I'm charging in my cradle.
I love you so much but I don't know how this will work out. If you had a phone we could text. If I fall in love any more I will run out of paper. I wish you were here so you could brush my bristles. I love you with all my heart.

Love,
Miss Toothbrush



-Lindsay

No comments: